Tate at Fraser
I have been unable to see this exhibition yet, but judging from the press that it is generating, my very biased enthusiasm for District uberartist Tim Tate seems to have some widespread and diverse justification, at least as evidenced by what the critics are saying:
- Michael O'Sullivan in today's Washington Post.
- Chris Hobson in the current Washington City Paper.
- Kevin Mellema in the Falls Church News.
- Kriston Capps in the Washington Post Express.
- GOGs in the Washington Post.
- FiOS TV
Sirius Satellite Radio will be recording a segment Tate and his most recent work next week.
Tate will also be giving a talk at the Smithsonian American Art Museum on Thursday, March 22nd at 3PM in the Museum's Luce Foundation Center of American Art. Free and open to the public.
Creating Heaven and Hell, Blown and Cast Glass, Video, LCD Screen, 14x6x6 inches