Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Emerge already!

C'mon! Who are your notable emerging artist(s) in your town and area? I give you an opportunity to put a digital footprint for the website of your favorite emerging artist and you folks are hemming me up...

Go here, sign in (it's free) and give us a link to the website of your favorite emerging artist. Then maybe later we'll do a poll and see who emerges as the top 2-3 emerging artists around the nation to keep an eye on...

There may even be a prize or two coming down the road... trust me.

2 comments:

Chris Combs said...

You could make a separate "Nominate Yourself" thread, and then send it hurtling into space. (Sorry if you've already done this.)

Unknown said...

Nominating yourself is a bit odd, even in the blogosphere. So I won't do that. Instead I point to Jason Zimmerman (www.jasonzimmerman.info) who has had two recent shows at the Civilian Arts Projects Gallery. I find his work inspiring and mind-expanding. He's up to big things.