Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wanna rent a condo in Bethesda or a house in Bowie?

I've got a couple of my properties for rent all at once...

Pooks Hill Condo in Bethesda
First one above is a really nice condo in Bethesda in Pooks Hill, close to everything... see the listing here.

Bowie, Maryland house for rentThe other one is the very first house that I ever bought when I was Navy Lieutenant first assigned to Washington, DC back in the late 80s.

Last year I poured a ton of money renovating the house.

It is just a couple of minutes away from 50 and perfectly located between DC and Annapolis and almost across the street from a really nice park and one block from tennis courts and b-ball courts and playground.

See that listing here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Real estate too?? Lenny, is there anything you DON'T do??

Cheers!
Foust

Lenny said...

Hi Foust!

Well... technically I'm not into real estate... these are houses that I own and I'm trying to rent...

LC