Sunday, September 13, 2009

Baby Art Gifts


Frida Kahlo Baby Bib by Bethanne Shannon

Just received the most wonderful set of three baby bibs by Massachusetts multi-media artist, workshop leader, safe sex education advocate and peace activist Bethanne Shannon. The pieces were commissioned for Anderson Campello by the amazing Manon Cleary.

Like me, Bethanne is an avowed Kahlophile, see her Kahloworks here. She's also the founder and creator of My Pet Sperm and made these two other bibs for Anderson:
My pet sperm bib by Bethanne Shannon

I made it! baby bib by Bethanne Shannon


My pet sperm bib by Bethanne Shannon

One in a million! baby bib by Bethanne Shannon

Check Shannon's artwork at these links:

For sperm:
www.thesillyspermshop.etsy.com
www.mypetsperm.com
www.cafepress.com/sillyspermshop

For Frida:
www.fridainheaven.etsy.com
www.flickr.com/theartangel look in "SETS" find Frida.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I want to have another baby, just for the sperm bibs!

Anonymous said...

These are brilliant! I'm going to get some for my sister.

Uda