Monday, June 28, 2010
After another outstanding year of artist-centric programming, Hamiltonian Artists has selected five new, distinguished Hamiltonian Fellows for 2010 to join their five existing Fellows:
· Selin Balci (MFA Candidate, University of Maryland)
· Ryan Hoover (MFA, Maryland Institute College of Art, Mount Royal School of Art)
· Joyce Lee (MFA, Maryland Institute College of Art, Mount Royal School of Art)
· Jessica Van Brakle (BFA, Corcoran Collge of Art + Design)
· Elena Volkova (MFA, Maryland Institute College of Art)
On Saturday, July 24, 2010, from 7-9pm, Hamiltonian Gallery will open an introductory group exhibition of these five new Fellows. Each artist will be displaying the work with which they were accepted. The exhibition will run from July 24 - September 4, 2010.