Monday, July 30, 2012

Art Scam Ripoff Alert

This email address and this email is a rip off seeking to part artists from their artwork:
From: Vincent Kube <vincentkube@yahoo.dk>
Date: Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Subject: Art purchase inquiry
To:
Good Afternoon,
           I hope you having a wonderful day?,i was able to see your work of art from your website and i must say that your work is fascinating and vivacious,it shows that you took your time to perfect its creation. I am a resident of Copenhagen, Denmark and am interested in owning some of your work to decorate my living room and office to elevate my lifestyle, unfortunately ilost the link to your website. I will be pleased if you can  send me the link to your website so that i can select the one's had like to purchasefrom you. i await your response.
Regards
Vincent

No comments: