Friday, November 16, 2012

Support Chickenhead!

Jessica Rose is one of the young artists that I am helping to mentor through Strathmore's highly successful mentoring project. She has created a children's book and now needs a little bit of our combined help to assist her into the next phase. See her note below:
My first children's book "Chickenhead" is nearing the home stretch! In preparation for its completion, I've launched a short, ambitious campaign to fund a limited initial print run, to get the book into the hands of prospective publishers and enthusiastic readers.

I NEED YOUR SUPPORT!

Go to the campaign page to learn more about the book (and what you can get for supporting it)!: 


Even if you can't support me financially, HELP ME BY SPREADING THE WORD! Follow the BLOG and share it on Facebook!

Thank you so much for your support!!
Jessica

No comments: