From CAMP Rehobot:
June: PRIDE Show (June 1 - June 28)We celebrate PRIDE showcasing artwork by LGBT artists in the community. Due to some specials projects being showcased this year - We have a limited amount of space. Highlight your artistic talent with an LGBT PRIDE theme. Artwork submitted MUST contain an element of LGBT pride. Artists can submit up to two pieces for consideration.Basic guidelines:
Deadline: JPGs need to be submitted to CAMP Rehoboth by May 15th and artists will be notified by May 16th.
Artwork is due at CAMP by May 22.
- Please email JPGs or other questions to: SalvatoreSeeley@aol.com
- Sculptures, photographs and other three dimensional artwork can be submitted for consideration. However, due to limited space - we can only accept a certain amount of these pieces.
- All pieces submitted must be ready for display. Three dimensional pieces must have stands and framed pieces must have a wire hanging system in the back of the piece.
- Work needs to be dropped off at CAMP Rehoboth.
- Images of seagulls, WWII towers, and beach scenes will be limited.
- A JPG of the email must be sent by the appropriate deadlines.
- In the body of your email, you must include the following information: name, address, email address, phone, file names, title of work, medium, framed size, and price.
- All work will be offered for sale with CAMP Rehoboth receiving a 25% commission on work sold
- The gallery reserves the right to not display any works that are not finished in a professional manner with regard to framing, or do not accurately replicate the submitted work.
CAMP Rehoboth37 Baltimore AvenueRehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971302-227-5620