The reporters staked her out. The investigators said she conspired with crooked dealers. And her museum colleagues seemed content to watch her disappear, as if one of the world’s most powerful, respected and sought-after art historians deserved to be the only American curator brought to trial.Read about Marion True (former curator of antiquities for the J. Paul Getty Museum in Los Angeles) here.
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Posted by Lenny at 8:30 PM
Deadline: Sept. 15, 2015
Studio Available October 2015
- Studio is 215 sq. feet.
- Rent is $405 per month, inclusive of all utilities.
- Artists are required to be in the space during retail hours of Wed. - Sat., 12-6pm and during the monthly Bethesda Art Walk.
- Artist has 24/7 access to Studio B and their personal studio space.
- Artist may sell artwork and there is no commission taken on artist sales.
Complete this application and submit the following:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Artwork Samples
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Identity
- $30 fee per applicant for credit and criminal background checks
Posted by Lenny at 6:00 AM