Deadline to Apply: December 2, 2016
The DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities (DCCAH) is accepting applications for the following additional funding opportunities for FY17 grants:
FY17 Projects, Events and Festivals Fall Cycle
In accordance with the FY17 Budget Support Act, Section 2152, DCCAH is offering opportunities to support the following:
- A grant to support the establishment of a children's museum in the Central Business District, as defined in Title 11 of the District of Columbia Municipal Regulations;
- A grant to support an organization providing literary-enrichment programming through author visits throughout DC Public Schools and Charter Schools;
- A grant to support an organization providing orchestral performances with supporting community engagement events;
- A grant for capital improvements for a historic theatre on Pennsylvania Avenue NW that produces primarily Broadway-style musical theatre performances;
- A grant to support an organization dedicated to preserving the history of African-American involvement in the American Civil War.
DCCAH will present a Projects, Events and Festivals Fall Cycle program orientation and technical assistance workshop for interested organizations on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 11:00am and at 6:00pm at DCCAH's offices, 200 I (Eye) Street SE, Washington, DC
For guidelines and a complete description of the FY17 Projects, Events and Festival Fall Cycle, and to submit an application, visit dcarts.dc.gov
Additional funding opportunities for FY17 will be announced in the coming months.