Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Wasted rotten tomatoes

I have this dear friend who is a Senior Chief in the US Navy... he is African-American... 

On Inauguration Day he was part of the military/naval guard along the parade route... 

Today I was talking to him and he was telling me how for the few hours that he was at parade rest, and then at attention while POTUS drove by, some people were yelling at him calling him a "Nazi."

It made me sick to hear that... 

This hardworking, noble, smart man, doing service to his country, and an example to us all...

I was so furious for a while... the Cuban in me wanted to be there by his side and kicked some butt... and then I calmed down as I realized that I should not spend calories on mutant fools....

And to whoever was ignorant enough to have called my friend a Nazi, wasting that insult on an intelligent... no brilliant progressive man... FUCK YOU IGNORANT ASSWIPES! 

Ignorant is soooo much more an effective insult than Nazi.

Ignorant(s)!

No comments: