(e)merge art fair NOW ACCEPTING GALLERY, ARTIST APPLICATIONS ONLINE
The third edition of the (e)merge art fair will take place October 3 – 6, 2013, in Washington, DC, at the Rubell Family’s Capitol Skyline Hotel.
Last year, 80 exhibitors presented rising talent from the Americas and Europe at (e)merge. More than 5,500 art supporters engaged with painting, sculpture, digital media, performance and installation works by 152 artists from 24 countries in both our gallery and our artist platforms.
The DC region is home to one of the nation’s wealthiest, youngest, most highly educated populations. (e)merge provides inside access to a rapidly expanding cultural market with immense economic power.
EXHIBITOR PROSPECTUS (CLICK HERE)
ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED
GALLERY PLATFORM APPLICATION (CLICK HERE)
The Gallery Platform application deadline is May 31 and notifications will be sent out in June.
• Exhibitors may present 1-3 artists in each room
• Art being presented may include works in all media: installation, painting, photography, new media, performance, sculpture, works on paper, and video
• Artists presented should not have had a solo exhibition in a major museum or Kunsthalle.
ARTIST PLATFORM APPLICATION (CLICK HERE)
The Artist Platform application deadline is May 18 and notification will be sent out in June.
(e)merge is the only art fair that gives free exhibition space to artists without gallery representation. If you are an artist who is currently unrepresented by a gallery and has not yet had a solo exhibition in a major museum or Kunsthalle, (e)merge is your forum for discovery.
Artists whose proposals are accepted by the selection committee will be provided with exhibition space at the Fair free of charge.
To be eligible for artist exhibition space artist applicants must:
• Be currently without gallery representation
• May have had solo gallery shows, but may not have had a solo exhibition in a major museum or Kunsthalle.
• Whereas work in all media will be carefully considered, projects involving experimental works in non-traditional formats are especially encouraged. Such work may include installation, conceptual art, performance, new media, or the inventive use of materials to express challenging concepts.
Additional information on the EXHIBITOR SERVICES page: CLICK HERE
For additional questions/information: email@example.com