Tuesday, December 21, 2004

20th Annual Mayor's Arts Awards

Everyone is invited to the 20th Annual Mayor's Arts Awards on Monday, January 10, 2005 at The John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.

I've been attending these award ceremonies for the last few years and it is packed with great entertainment: dance, singing, poetry, music, etc.

This free evening of entertainment will feature award presentations and performances by the finest talents in the city. For more information visit the DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities website here.

You can view Mayor's Arts Awards Winners since 1981 here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My brother rесommended I might like thіs
web site. Hе was totаlly right.
Τhіs рost аctuаlly made
my dаy. Yοu cаnn't imаgine sіmρlу hοw
much time ӏ had ѕρent for this
informatіοn! Thanκs!

Feеl free to vіѕit my web blog ...
jоbsԁb singaрore's ωebѕite ()