Saturday, December 04, 2004

Adrienne Mills Top 10 AOM List
click here to see more Mills
Adrienne Mills
is not only a woman of mystery, but she's also a very talented photographer, a participating AOM artist and body painter extraordinaire. She told me that she has "walked AOM at least 50 times," and thus her list (and her comments) comes after miles of re-visitng these works (the links lead to Mills' photos of the AOM artists' works):

Christopher Edmunds (I came to the realization that I have a head fixation).
Kathryn Cornelius then and now (I luuuuv you! ...I guess you had to be there before it was shut down.)
Sherill Anne Gross
Rob Vander Zee (The heads behind Bryan T)
Erwin Timmers (I like his stuff way better than Tim's but Tim gets all the press and play).
Thomas Edwards (I want to lick you! ... you can't imagine how many times I've thought that about different people. It's good to know I'm not the only one).
Lisa Schumaier (I like cats. Maybe that's why I want to lick people).
Jared Davis (even better when he has the music going).
Video guy (I don't remember his name).
Joyce Zipperer
*Amy Marx* (Amy gets the "close, but no cigar" award. The black fabric stretched on the frames was a bit ragged but I still like the overall effect. I would bump Sherill if the black fabric was in better shape).

No comments: