Monday, February 28, 2005

Grounded

I was supposed to fly back to San Diego today, but after wasting half a day sitting in Dulles, the whole trip has been cancelled and I've made my way back home in a messy snow day here in the DC area.


looking out my front window

View from my Second Floor Window

Bad news is that my most precious asset is time, and I've wasted a lot of it today; the good news is that now I can make the First Friday Gallery Crawl around Dupont Circle! And this is good, because I am really looking forward to seeing Molly Springfield's show at JET Artworks, which really needs to get off their ass and get their website going.

view from my bedroom window

View from my Bedroom Window

1 comment:

Mr X said...

I like this photo - is this in DC? I have spent many delighted hours in DC looking at art, most recently a few months ago at the Smithsonian American Art Museum. Check out my blog for photos of California, art, an homage to David Smith (under the label 'art found') and lots more. I just moved out to Pacific Grove from Western Massachusetts (Northampton). I am an artist and art historian. Ciao!

paul @ pauljimerson.blogspot.com