Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Art Scam Alert!

Beware of this rip off artist... if you want to know how the scam works... use the search box to the left and search for "art scam."
From: thomasfred500500@engineer.com
Top of the Morning to you, I actually observed my wife has been viewing your website on my laptop and i guess she likes some of your art piece, I must also say you are doing a great job. I would like to know what inspired that work. I am very much interested in the purchase to surprise my wife. Kindly confirm the availability for immediate art work for sales.(Thomasfred500500@gmail.com) Regards Thomas
Also this one:
 From: online-oceanengineer@tfred.com
 Good Day Im Thomas Fred From NC. I observed my wife has been viewing your website on my laptop and i guess she likes your piece of art work, I'm also impressed to have seen your different piece of works too, : ) You are doing an amazing job.I would like to receive more information about your piece of artwork and what inspires you. I am very much interested in buying a piece of art ,to surprise my wife. Kindly reply for the immediate art work for purchase ?? (Thomasfred5050@gmail.com) Best Regards Thomas

No comments: