Friday, October 11, 2019

Come to this free lecture tomorrow!

Lecture: Art with a Twist, Sunday, October 13, 2019, 2 pm
Montpelier Arts Center, 9652 Muirkirk Road, Laurel, MD 20708

Join me as I take a fun walk through art history that culminates in contemporary art where I will discuss the work of some area artists (DMV, Baltimore, etc.). Lecture is free and open to the public. Please call Montpelier Arts Center at 301-377-7800 to register.

Earlier on I challenged my FB peeps to nominate an area artist for me to discuss at the lecture - some of the ones already on my list: Sam Gilliam, Tim Tate, Tim Vermeulen, Rik Freeman, Mark Jenkins, Shanthi Chandra-Sekar, Joey Manlapaz, Percy Martin, Sharon Moody, Judith Peck, Schroeder Cherry, and others...

Joey Manlapaz

Schroeder Cherry
Rik Freeman

No comments: