Saturday, December 13, 2008

Incredible Art Day in DC area

Today is the day of days if you're into the arts in the greater DC area... not only are there a ton of openings going on later tonight, but also there are dozens and dozens of open artists' studios (such as the Mid City Artists) and the Washington Glass School, which is where I am today and I just got here and let me tell you, there are a lot of really good affordable glass, etchings, and cool art things from the school's faculty and students and a lot of other invited artists. And from there you can also walk to the many artists' studios in the same building complex.

Come see and buy some art somewhere today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fyi...
midcity artists open studios were last weekend.

but Matt Sesow's open studio IS this weekend (12-6 saturday). be sure to check him out. talk about affordable and perhaps the most successful and exciting artist in DC!!!

how come you've never said "buy Matt Sesow now" ??

Anonymous said...

:) i now know that my mom reads your blog Lenny! i swear that wasn't me.
i had a fun open studio yesterday... thanks to everybody that came out to it.
my best,
matt