Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Campello Drawings

2008 sucked for most art dealers and artists, yet somehow, I think because they are generally intimate in size and affordable, I managed to sell a lot of drawings in 2008. Nearly all the sales took place in art fairs in New York, Santa Fe and Miami, plus a couple of art festivals.

I need a Los Angeles dealer and then I'll be set in 2009. My drawings will be up in New York next month during Armory week, and here are some new ones from my series on Biblical legends and nuns (if you want to buy any before I turn them over to galleries next week, drop me an email:

Drawing by F. Lennox Campello


"The Magdalene Escaping from Egypt" 3 x 10 inches. Charcoal on paper.

Drawing by F. Lennox Campello
"Lilith Creating Darkness" 3 x 8 inches. Charcoal on Paper

Drawing by F. Lennox Campello
"Sister Mary Merlot" 2 x 8 inches. Charcoal on Paper

Drawing by F. Lennox Campello
"Sister Mary Sentada and Sister Mary Robotica" 3.25 x 9 inches. Charcoal on Paper

Drawing by F. Lennox Campello
"Sister Mary de Nubes" 9.75 x 2 inches. Charcoal on Paper

Drawing by F. Lennox Campello
"Sister Mary Encerrada" 8 x 2 inches. Charcoal on Paper

Drawing by F. Lennox Campello
"God Creating Light" 9 x 3 inches. Charcoal on Paper

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow...i like them a lot!!
if I could afford them I would purchase immediately.
xx