Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Anderson on Dawson's Real Art DC

The CP's John Anderson has some really good observations and issues with The Washington Post's Real Art D.C. contest.

By the way, a belated congrats to contest winner Steven Silburg. As I've noted before, I will invite all of Dawson's picks for the next volume of the 100 Washington Artists trilogy (so it's really 300 isn't it?).

Anderson's article gave me an idea and I am toying with the concept of going through all the entries to see if I can find my own top ten that I like and invite one of those to be in the next volume as well.

Read Anderson's article here.

1 comment:

johnjamesanderson said...

If you do go through the list, grab a 6-pack.

I'll post my other finds on my blog when I get around to it. Absent will be Jenny Walton, Steven Pearson, and a dance performance that only had two slides.