Wednesday, March 02, 2011

DC artist John Grazier pops in

 Hello,

I just experimented with a new marketing tool:  two youtube videos.  One, to sell a 40"X60" painting of an apple, "Big Apple," the 'hook' of the video being photos of New York and a soundtrack of music from the 1940s and 1960s, -- and as you must know, New York being called the big apple.  This video is about five minutes long, "Big Apple, New York, New York."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrJnzEo7Pik

The second is a video montage of about twenty drawings and paintings, with a chamber music soundtrack, "Years of Dreams in Minutes," less than two minutes long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKQZ5dMY0dA

I am sending this email to all recipients in my list of contacts.  If you receive a duplicate of an earlier email, I apologize.

I have posted two videos about my paintings on youtube.

It is best to click on the hyperlinks instead of the youtube icons at the bottom of the page; then select full screen

Also, if you don't already know, I have a new website, www.grazierart.com.

John

John is one of the most talented artists in our region - a true master of drawing and painting! 

No comments: