Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Art Scam Alert!

Avoid this mutant trying to rip off artists! Pass this post to fellow artists - and if you want to know how the scam works, go the blog search box on the upper left and type in "art scam" in quotes and it will describe the different variants of this scam.
From: Thomasfred50005000@gmail.com
Good Day Im Thomas Fred From NC. I observed my wife has been viewing your website on my laptop and i guess she likes your piece of art work, I'm also impressed to have seen your different piece of works too, : ) You are doing an amazing job.I would like to receive more information about your piece of artwork and what inspires you. I am very much interested in buying a piece of art ,to surprise my wife. Kindly reply for the immediate art work for purchase ?? (Thomasfred50005000@gmail.com) Best Regards Thomas

No comments: