Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Wanna help me out?

Lecture: Art with a Twist
Sunday, October 13, 2019, 2 pm
Montpelier Arts Center
9652 Muirkirk Road, Laurel, MD 20708
Join me as I take a fun walk through art history that culminates in contemporary art where I will discuss the work of some DC area artists. Lecture is free and open to the public. Please call Montpelier Arts Center at 301-377-7800 to register.
Challenge to my reader peeps: Nominate an artist for me to discuss at the lecture - some of the ones already on my list: Sam Gilliam, Tim TateRik FreemanMark JenkinsShanthi Chandra-SekarTim VermeulenJoey Manlapaz, Percy Martin, Sharon MoodyJudith Peck, and others...
Send me a note or leave a comment if you wanna bring an artist up to my attention for me to discuss at the lecture.

No comments: