Monday, January 03, 2022

Art Scam

 Beware of this asswipe trying to scam artists:

From: James Reginald jreginald570@gmail.com

Subject: ART INQUIRY

 Hello Lennox!

How are you doing? I am James Reginald from Medford, OR. I have been on the lookout for artworks in regards to my wife's and my wedding anniversary which is just around the corner. I stormed on to some of your works which I find quite impressive and intriguing. I must admit you are doing quite an amazing job. You are undoubtedly good at what you do.

That being said, I would like to purchase one or two of your works as a surprise gift to my wife. It would be of great help if you could send me pictures of your piece of work, with their respective prices and sizes, ready for immediate (or close to immediate) sales. My budget for this is within the price range of $1000 to $5000.

I look forward to reading from you in view to knowing more about your piece of inventory. As a matter of importance, I would also like to know if you accept checks as a means of payment?

Best Regards.

No comments: